Forever begins now, with the vibrant city skyline as your backdrop. Toast to the start of a life spent together, and choose the perfect venue for your wedding at Hyatt Regency Cincinnati. Cultivate a menu that celebrates romance, while our talented wedding team attends to every detail of the décor for your special day. Focus on what matters most – each other, and relishing in the moment with friends and family. Our wedding brochure will assist with every step of planning, from start to finish.
Celebrate with all that we have to offer, including:
- Professional wedding planners, guiding you through the details of planning, and coordinating each step of the event on your wedding day
- Beautifully decorated venues, including the largest ballroom in Cincinnati, for flawless receptions, as well as pre- or post-wedding events
- Deliciously crafted menus, featuring our Personal Preference Dining® option, to fit whichever type of celebration your choose
- Revitalizing on-property activities, including our inviting indoor heated pool and 24-hour StayFit™ gym
- 491 newly transformed guestrooms, offering stunning views and comfortable Hyatt Grand Beds™
- Special accommodation rates, including group discounts for welcoming friends and family from out of town
To begin the planning process, submit an RFP today or call 513 354 4040 and a member of our team will respond promptly to your query.
Celebrate your dream day in one of our newly transformed wedding venues. Our elegant ballroom is the largest in Cincinnati.
Take time to be together and let our talented team help make your day perfect. Our customizable packages cater to every detail to ensure your wedding is a flawless celebration.
Begin your lives together with a carefully crafted menu that’s thoughtfully sourced with fresh, local ingredients and carefully served to your guests, honoring their individual preferences.
Let us craft an unforgettable event that caters to your cultural background, in a setting that welcomes diversity and celebrates the true spirit and vision for your wedding day.
To begin the planning process, submit an RFP today or for more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact the Catering Department:
513 354 4040.