Celebrate in grand style at our elegant wedding locations overlooking the vibrant downtown district and the river. Dreams become reality when you select Hyatt Regency Cincinnati for your most memorable day. Whether you’re planning an elaborate celebration or a quiet affair, the professional and experienced staff will meticulously tend to every detail. Distinguished luxuries combine with creative catering and elegant ballrooms to make your celebration unforgettable.
Ideal location, across from Duke Energy Convention Center, connected via skywalk to Tower Place Mall, Macy’s, Saks Fifth Avenue; near football and baseball stadiums, arts venues and fine restaurants
Each wedding or reception at Hyatt Regency Cincinnati is treated as a one-of-a-kind event and includes:
- A certified wedding consultant, to help you plan all the details of your special day
- Beautifully decorated wedding venues for ceremony, reception, morning-after brunch or pre-wedding events; either onsite or at unique offsite locations
- A tempting array of food and beverage, to fit whichever type of reception you select
- A wide selection of menu options – featuring Hyatt's Personal Preference Dining® menu
- Cincinnati’s only dedicated caterers of kosher cuisine
- Complimentary suite for the bride and bridegroom on their wedding night
- Complimentary Champagne toast for all your guests
- On-property and nearby dining choices
- Special wedding packages and offers, to make the planning process as painless as possible
- 491 newly transformed guestrooms, with views of the city skyline and the Ohio River
- Special guest rooms rates for your guests
- Valet and day-parking options, for the convenience of your guests
- In-house audio-visual experts are available to help create the perfect lighting or creative setting
- Extensive area activities including Saks Fifth Avenue, Tower Place Mall, Cincinnati Reds and Bengals stadiums, arts, culture, Horseshoe Casino and more to entertain your guests
Wedding Special Offer
Now when you celebrate your wedding day at Hyatt Regency Cincinnati, you can enjoy free honeymoon nights at any Hyatt Hotels & Resorts location worldwide — from authentic resorts that capture the essence of the destination to exciting city hotels in 45 countries around the globe. Whichever honeymoon destination you choose, you'll make memories that will last a lifetime, on us. Simply book and hold your wedding at a participating Hyatt hotel by December 31, 2014 and you will earn Hyatt Gold Passport® bonus points redeemable for free nights with no blackout dates at Hyatt Hotels & Resorts worldwide. For more information please contact the hotel for details or click here.
To begin the planning process, submit an RFP today or call 513 354 4040. A member of our team will respond promptly to your query.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact the Catering Department: 513 354 4040