Hyatt Regency Cincinnati
151 West Fifth Street
Cincinnati, Ohio, USA, 45202
Tel: +1 513 579 1234
Fax: +1 513 354 4299
Choose the newly transformed Hyatt Regency Cincinnati and experience a hotel offering every possible convenience under one roof—including the city’s largest hotel ballroom. Set in the heart of town, connected to the Duke Energy Convention Center and near an array of attractions and entertainment venues, the regal Hyatt Regency Cincinnati reigns supreme amongst downtown hotels.
Here are just a few of the ways you can enjoy your stay:
- Spread out in spacious, newly transformed guestrooms, offering generous amenities and expansive views of the city or the river
- Go down to The Banks, visit the National Underground Freedom Center, enjoy live entertainment, attend concerts, exhibits, spectator sports and more
- Get adventurous … or do nothing at all. Shop at Saks Fifth Avenue, take an invigorating dip in our indoor heated pool, keep up your fitness routine in 24-hour StayFit™ gym, or enjoy YogaAway™ in the privacy of your guestroom
- Savor a variety of culinary delights, all of which are all thoughtfully sourced and carefully served
- Host memorable meetings or your dream wedding
Reward yourself with a stay at the newly transformed Hyatt Regency Cincinnati and experience the level of service you’ve come to expect from Hyatt. Make your reservations at Hyatt Regency Cincinnati today.
Most Recent Reviews:
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
©2013 Trip Advisor LLC.
Calendar of Events
See what's happening this month at Hyatt Regency Cincinnati.
Hyatt Regency Cincinnati Wins Enquirer 2014 Top Workplaces
The Cincinnati Enquirer awards Hyatt Regency Cincinnati as one of the 2014 Best Places to Work.
2014 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
Hyatt Regency Cincinnati is Honored as a Top Performing Hotel by TripAdvisor
Hyatt Regency Cincinnati Volunteers with Freestore Foodbank to Celebrate Hyatt's Global Volunteer Initiative
Associates at the iconic Ohio hotel volunteer and donate $500 to Freestore Foodbank Giving Fields